Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weddings, Families and Babies oh my!

It has been awhile since I posted a blog so I thought I would combine a few of the things that I have been working on. First there was Alexis and Kyle's wedding out on Isle of Palms, the weather was a little cool but the sky was blue which is a good thing considering all the rain that we have been having lately.
Second there was the Batliner family with little Charlie stealing the show, this was the third time that I have worked with them and the little guy had a lot of fun out on the beach at Sullivan's Island. 

Next was little baby Elijah, he was all of 5 days old when he "posed" for the camera. We didn't get to take as many pics as we wanted because he was a little hungry and didn't want to stop nursing for us, but that is ok we got some good shots while we could, and there will be plenty of other opportunities to photograph him in the future.
I had fun working on these and I hope it shows in my work.
Until next time,
Gary Killough
Sandlapper Photography

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Elijah is a cutie. But I bet he's going to "hate" this picture when he's about 10 years old lol.

    ReplyDelete